Easy Baked Parmesan Salmon with Old Bay and Lemon
4 (4 oz) pieces of Salmon (I prefer skinless)
⅓ cup seasoned bread crumbs
¼ cup Parmesan cheese
2 tsp olive oil
2 tsp lemon juice
Old Bay Seasoning
Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In the bottom of a glass 9x13 pan sprinkle lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
3. Place the salmon pieces down an inch or so apart on the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
4. Sprinkle the top of the salmon with Old Bay Seasoning.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. While salmon is cooking combine the seasoned bread crumbs and
Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle the top of the fish with 1-2 tbsp of the mixture and return to oven for an
additional 10 minutes or until fish is cooked completely.
Prep Time: 10 min Cook Time: 20 min